Getting Better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Better

Ender 5 , getting better Minion and Spaniard, painted by Granddaughter.

Talented granddaughter! Who makes the yellow filament that you used for the Minion?

Cheers

Comment

ERYONE purchased on Amazon.com. and my Granddaughter said Thank you

Comment

Good work!
        If you use Cura, you can tinker with the exprimental Fuzzy settings to add more texture to animal prints for fun.
        MrD

Comment

My Longest print 1day 8hour 54 min Mandolorian from Thingverse 650% eryone silk Cooper CHEP Cura profile. still some stringing and support where difficult to get off. Question? should I leave. as is on let my granddaughter paint to TV show specs?????

Comment

If you're that close, with only very little stringing, you might try lowering the hotend just a few degrees.

Comment

I like the eryone gold silver and copper filaments. I'm finishing up my second roll of gold. Your grand daughter did a fine job painting the dog. I wonder if she knows the Japanese cartoon "My neighbour Totorro" I just printed the Catbus which is on Tinkercad. She might like to do that one.

Comment

Speaking of stringing it has suddenly become a problem for me which I am attempting to rectify at the moment, but I wasn't getting any stinging before with the same filament and I think the same settings. Maybe I'm crazier than I thought? I often do a little short retraction test with two posts 2 cms apart. I never had any stringing before and now I am making a perfect mosquito netting.

Comment

I love the idea of combining 3d printing with the painting done by a grandchild. This is a wonderful way to create memories. When I first started the DrVax Youtube channel I sometimes included my grandchildren in the videos, unfortunately, because of COPPA that is no longer practical. I fully understand the protections that COPPA provides and why the regulation is necessary it is just a bit sad we need this regulation.

Comment

COPPA? What are you talking about? I shall ask google. I now see. Do you realize that the world is controlled by pedophiles and they make our laws? Sorry for digressing from 3d printing.

Comment

Working...
                    X