Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First layer problem in a Tevo Tornado with Prusa slicer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First layer problem in a Tevo Tornado with Prusa slicer.

Hi, i have aTEvo Tornado with BLT, E3d, Marlin 1.1.8 and i am trying to set up the Tevo Tornado in Prusa Slicer, printing with pla prusament at 205 C
    at 0.2 layer high

but the first layer makes some funny lines, (attach image). printing with 0.4 nozzle at 60mm/s speed.
    i have try 120% first layer high and 90% layer high. also increase the first layer speed but with no good results.

Please help me

i forgot, i already calibrate de E steps.

Comment

Did you check if the bed is level? Also, looks like you might need to lower the Z-offset.

Cheers

Comment

Hi thanks for your fast response.

yes the bed is level, and i am using a BL touch, i think the Z-offset is ok just by looking at he rim and first layer external perimeter, but i will try to lower the Z-offset.

as you can see at the biginning of the first layer ( uper left corner) it stars ok ( maybe a little thin) but sudenly it just pours a lot of filament..

Comment

Hi i lower the Z-offset and definetly a better result almast all the way, by 3/4 of the job it started to pour again a lot of filament.

Comment

i just level the bed manually and lower a little more the Z-offset.

it works great,

thanks for your help.

Comment

Is that a bit of warping near the corner on the right? If so, maybe a little, little more Z-offset. 😀

BTW, what filament are you using? Nice color!

Cheers

Comment

Hi, it is not warping, its the mirror efect.

the filament is the cheap line of prusament, very good price and the color is great, there are about 6 colors of this line.

https://shop.prusa3d.com/en/filament...ament-1kg.html prusa orange.

Comment

Betoys The bad news: your first 2 prints are bad 3D prints. The good news: they kinda look like modern art

Comment

jajajajajaja thats life when you want modern art it comes perfect, when you want perfect it comes out modern art.

Comment

It's just the universe's way of messing with all of us, like when you go to move some electrical device and the cord gets caught on something in such a way that you just can't believe it. You say to yourself, "What are the odds of it getting caught that way, about a billion to one?" And yet, it happens all the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X