Ender 3 V2 bed level print test results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ender 3 V2 bed level print test results

I did the bed level test after following Dr. Vax's instructions. The results I recieved from the printer, weren't so pleasing. What needs to be done to fix these issues? I'm fairly new to 3D printing. Thanks for any help!

It's a bit hard to see from the photos, but the nozzle may be a little too close to the bed. Do the surfaces of the squares feel rough? What you can try, is adjusting the Z Offset while the squares are being printed. I often try 2 or 3 different Z Offsets on each square.

Basically, if the lines in the square are not joined together, and can be pulled apart easily sideways, the nozzle is too high. If the squares are too thin, or are rough, or have bumps on them, the nozzle is too low.

Comment

Originally posted by Ender5r View Post
      It's a bit hard to see from the photos, but the nozzle may be a little too close to the bed. Do the surfaces of the squares feel rough? What you can try, is adjusting the Z Offset while the squares are being printed. I often try 2 or 3 different Z Offsets on each square.

Basically, if the lines in the square are not joined together, and can be pulled apart easily sideways, the nozzle is too high. If the squares are too thin, or are rough, or have bumps on them, the nozzle is too low.
      I will try this tomorrow! Thanks for the reply! The prints are very rough feeling. I will adjust my z offset slightly and see if I can get better results!

Comment

Yah, it looks like the nozzle is a bit too close to the bed. You are not far off, however.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X