Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• StumblingBumblingIdiot
    replied
    LOL Once i get some time I will have to look into it. Been so busy here of late, ugh.

Leave a comment:

• Ender5r
    replied
    I never even noticed that. Good luck with resolving it. I bet though, if you contact TH3D, they likely will look into incorporating that feature. OR........ we could ask the great & powerful DrVAX to contact them on our behalf. I'm betting he has had contact with them before and may even be 'friends' with some of them. C'mon Doc, come out from behind that curtain 😁
    Last edited by Ender5r; 06-05-2020, 11:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• StumblingBumblingIdiot
    replied
    YES! I was so thrilled at that also when I upgrade my regular 5 to the silent board. Makes it so much easier and less expensive as you don't have to buy an arduino or anything! I also used the TH3D firmware and miss the scrolling filename on the lcd. Seems the th3d has a static one that just shows whatever characters fit. I will have to search and see if that can be changed in the firmware.

Leave a comment:

• Ender5r
    started a topic Silent 1.1.5 board does have an inbuilt bootloader

Silent 1.1.5 board does have an inbuilt bootloader

Today, I successfully updated my Ender 5 Pro's firmware to TH3D Unified Firmware UFW_U1.R2.B3. So, at least as far as my Silent 1.1.5 board is concerned, it definitely has a bootloader built in. Very nice to know.
Working...
X