Really good price on filament from Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really good price on filament from Canada

I check prices on 3D stuff from Canada once in a while. I started doing it to keep an eye out for roon4660, but some of the prices are too good to ignore. Right now, you can get 1KG spools of PETG for $16 US, or $19.99 CDN. PLA is $14 US; $17.05 CDN. I ordered 5 rolls.

What site is this? That's much cheaper than Amazon.

Comment

Perhaps the delivery price is pushed up.

Comment

Oh crap. I'm so sorry. It's https://filaments.ca/. If you order $125 worth, shipping is free in Canada.

Comment

I just ordered 2 rolls for $49 Can including #9 Can shipping, but that is less than amazon.ca shipped.

Comment

Yeah, it really is a good price compared to what we usually see.

Comment

I can't believe how expensive their Ninjatec filament is. $100 or so Can per roll. That seems a lot for flexible.

Comment

$100?? I saw Ninjaflex at $60 CDN: https://filaments.ca/search?options%...D=last&q=ninja

Comment

• roon4660
                  roon4660 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It looks like that is NinjaFlex 85A TPU Filament - NEON / Glow - 2.85mm
                  $59.95
                  Too thick for us.

• Ender5r
                  Ender5r commented
                  Editing a comment
                  They have 1.75 as well. And I assume the Ninjaflex is priced that high because it's a premium brand.

• roon4660
                  roon4660 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am waiting till I have direct drive for very flexible filament. I may take a stab at a cheap stiffer one.

I was checking amazon and found TPU;
                Overture TPU Filament 1.75mm Flexible TPU Roll with 200 x 200 mm Soft 3D Printer Consumables, 1kg Spool (2.2 lbs.), Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05 mm, 1 Pack (Orange)

Brand: OVERTURE

4.6 out of 5 stars 58 ratings

Was: CDN$ 39.99
                Price: CDN$ 35.99

Comment

That's with free shipping. There are some that are much more expensive.

Comment

I think this needs a direct drive to print well. It is said to be almost like ninja flex.

Comment

I would assume almost all TPU filaments need direct drive.

Comment

I was just breezing through all their TPU and I found $50 Can rolls but they are basically all sold out. It must be a good business.

Comment

The printer with two hot ends that you ordered is direct drive isn't it?

Comment

I believe so.

Comment

Working...
                            X