Wolf Puppy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf Puppy

Just thought i'd share a print that i just completed. Turned out pretty good. This was done on a Ender 3 V2. Took about 8 hours to complete. Used Cura to slice it at 0.2 mm, no supports which surprised me somewhat. But the creator claimed it needed no supports and he was right.

Here is a picture of how it turned out. Was printed with PLA

He is 5 inches tall and 4 and a half long.

nice. Is it for someone in particular?

Comment

Originally posted by Ender5r View Post
      nice. Is it for someone in particular?
      Actually this is the first non-functional print I have made for myself. Have made several for my wife. I like wolf's have several t-shirts with them on it and i wanted to see if my printer would print it without supports. The creator said it would but she only printed it with a resin printer and not a FDM one so wasn't sure if it would or not.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4203143
      Last edited by Larry; 09-26-2020, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Looks good though I can't really make out much detail. It looks like you are using a glass bed. Do you find that easier than the magnetic flex bed. I am thinking about going to a glass bed as I have a hard time getting anything to stick properly and I have heard using a glass bed is better.

Comment

Originally posted by ZK63 View Post
          Looks good though I can't really make out much detail. It looks like you are using a glass bed. Do you find that easier than the magnetic flex bed. I am thinking about going to a glass bed as I have a hard time getting anything to stick properly and I have heard using a glass bed is better.
          I like it pretty good like Ender5r I use magigoo (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1) to make my first layer stick to the bed. Once the bed cools it releases it very well and cleans off the bed very easily. One tube of it will last a very long time.

Comment

Working...
          X